Terms and Conditions
- 4 (four) Golden Golf Balls will be hidden in and around Sun City Resort on Saturday 11 November 2023 and another 4 (four) Golden Golf Balls on Sunday 12 November 2023.
- Each Golden Golf Ball wins you the prize. Participants may not claim more than once for the duration of the competition, so if you find more than 1 (one) Golden Golf Ball, you will not be entitled to another prize.
- Golden Golf Balls not found or claimed on the Saturday will be forfeited and you will not be entitled to claim a prize.
- Golden Golf Balls must be presented on the day they are found at the Sun International Sales Sky Box which is located on the 9th hole of the golf course in order to claim your prize.
- R10,000.00 (ten thousand Rand) in cash;
- Winners shall be eligible for an additional R5,000.00 in cash provided they are a member of the MVG Programme;
- Winners shall be eligible for a further R5,000.00 worth of SunBet casino bonus provided they are an existing SunBet member.
The Nitty Gritty:
- By hunting and/or presenting a Golden Golf Ball, you will be deemed to have (i) entered the competition; and (ii) read, acknowledged, understood, and accepted these rules, terms, and conditions. No person may enter the competition on behalf of a third party.
- Persons under 18 years of age may NOT participate in the competition.
- This competition is hosted by Sun International and SunBet who shall collectively be referred to as Sun International.
- The competition is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents, or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Sun International or marketing service providers, spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- By entering the competition, you agree to Sun International’s Privacy Notice which sets out our commitment to data processing, retention and safeguarding practices relating to Protected Personal Information.
- Participants, by virtue of their entry into the competition, give Sun International consent to publish their name(s), surname(s) and/or photograph(s) should they be selected as a winner(s).
- Sun International reserves the right to request such documents as it may deem necessary to verify the identity of the participant. Should the participant not provide such documents, the participant shall be withdrawn from the competition and forfeit the prize.
- Should Sun International make any indulgence or deviate from these terms and conditions such indulgence or deviation shall not be misconstrued to be a breach or waiver of these terms and conditions and/or any rights of Sun International.
- Sun International reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if circumstances arise outside if its control or should it, in its sole opinion, deem necessary.
- Any participant transgressing the rules, terms and conditions of the competition will be disqualified and forfeit the prize.
- Sun International, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, their Directors, Officers, management, employees, agents, service providers, contractors and representatives accept no liability whatsoever for the death of, harm, injury, or loss (including pure economic loss) or destruction of or damage to any property of the participant and/or prize winner(s) and/or their invitees howsoever and whensoever caused.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. If any clause or part thereof is found to be unenforceable by operation of law, then such clause or part thereof shall be severed from these terms and conditions, and the remaining clauses and parts thereof shall remain in force.